Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a GOOD BOOT up the ars*...

That's exactly what I needed.  For 2 years I've been talking about writing this blog and f-i-n-a-l-l-y, here is my first post as editor of the EDITer.

So, if I was to call on a peerless boot to kick my gluteous maximus, I'd look no further than this ground-breaking footwear from Dior Homme.


Let me introduce the Gladiator Lace-up Sock/Sandal/Boot


















Apparently the sock can be laced up, seperate from the sandal. The all-purpose boot that can bridge summer by the beach (sandal), inside on the couch (sock) and walking on the street (boot).

The plan is to turn my blog into something much like this boot - reading for every occasion - entertainment, information and for wishful thinking.

I hope you enjoy. the EDIT(er)


No comments:

Post a Comment